exercise

i need to loose 100 pounds to get to a good weight size, because i dont wanna have health problems, i wanna play with my child, and im inbarrest of my husband seeing me naket bc of my fat disturbing body. the problem is i tried all the weight loss pills and i exersie but i nver stick to it. im not motavated enough i guess..... i ask my husband to work out with me to help me but he dont. and the gym is too expencive. please help me!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Health

• I do the same thing,I will work out good for like 3 days in a row, then take 2 weeks off.The past few weeks I have been keeping it up everyday,walking 3 miles a day.I plan to working my way to the 5 mile.You just got to make your self do it,after words I feel so much better.I have been doing the walk away the ponds by Leslie Samsone.I gained my weight too fast and know, I am paying for it with bad knees.If you want a online buddy send me a friend request.I have a 100 pound I need to get off too.Good luck,don't give up
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Diet pills are HORRIBLE for you!!
    No one can motivate you but you. Period.
    That said, there's a website called sparkpeople.com that's worth checking out. It has great exercise ideas, as well as motivation articles.
    A couple of motivating magazines include Oxygen and Clean Eating. Clean eating is a lifestyle. Not a diet. But it's all about portion control, cutting out/reducing refined sugars and grains, and food enjoyment.
    I'm in the process of losing 100+ lbs, and I'm about 1/4 of the way there. I eat clean, which is probably 80% of it. I do go to the gym, but I also walk, run, and do exercise videos at home (I especially like Jillian Michaels). We have them free on demand with our cable. You can netFlix them, too.
    Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help you with. I know it feels like a huge job, but it CAN be done, and you'll be setting a great example for your kids. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Start off by Drinking WATER, no soda, no juice (or at least cut back) start walking, buy at home workout DVD's. I do jillian michaels, and hers are lik 9$ at Walmart,.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• this works when i started i weight 285lbs and it took me over year to lose it,since my hubby lost his job the food in our house was next to nothing so i taught my self to eat small it was hard at first but i have gone down to size 13 from a size 22,and for excerise i walk stairs and try to take walks with my kids ,after supper we play out side games, now this will be hard at first but don't give up hope,and for weights use pop bottles and fill them with water ,under wear elistic works great if put on feet and pull leg apart,dancing around the house is good to so good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010