when was the last time you told a lie? what was it? who did you lie to?

EVERY ONE lies. EVERY ONE. even if it is something small like "yes you look great in that" or "no of course you don't look like fat cow" or "of course I loved the dinner you made"

The last lie I told.... I told my DD that the ice cream truck did not really sell ice cream. It just drove around playing music with pictures of ice cream to make the neighborhood more pretty.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I honestly have no idea... I'm one that would rather tell the truth and have someone not like what they hear than have to pretend I actually believe what I said... And no, not everyone does the "yes you look great in that" crap, it's very disrespectful! In fact most of my friends call me when it's time to go shopping cause they know I will tell them "Yes, you look fat in that" and "no, those earrings aren't cute." I have yet to find a good reason for a "white lie" and personally feel they are worse than others, simply because there is no need for them... I'm not going to say I have NEVER done it, but I can't tell you the last time... I know I have never lied to my kids, and can't think of a single time I've lied to my husband...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• lolll just 1 houre ago .. yep early in the morning and here i'am with '' a white lie'' ... lastnight my company did a BBQ at the base .. one of my coleague asked me to meet him at hat BBQ , and i went but not at the tiem that we may meet lolll i cheated a bit lollll but i just wouldnt hurt his feeling coz i really dnt hv a dinner BBQ with him lolll and this morning when heasked me i said . i was there but didnt see u so i left early lollll
    lie is lie i know ... i still say sorry ''in my heart-of course '' every time im lookin at him coz we'r sharing the same office lolllll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 1:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i used to tell lies.. now i just withhold the truth or soften the thruth.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• lying by omission...
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010