Chances of miscarrying again?

I just found out I was pregnant with baby 2 after 5 months of trying... With my 1st pregnancy I miscarried and 4 weeks later found out I was pregnant with my son. I had a very healthy pregnancy with him... What is my chances of miscarrying again?

K-RydesMommy

Asked by K-RydesMommy at 1:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your chance of miscarriage doesn't go up after having just one or even two. I know its frighteneing (Ive been there) but remind yourself you did eventually have a healthy baby and this is possible again. Try not to worry too much xx
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would make an appointment with your ob as soon as you can. Tell them your thoughts and fears about having another miscarriage. I had to be put on progesterone shots and now this pregnancy is going well which I'm thankful for.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:43 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• hopefully things will progress with this pregnancy. i would go to the doctor and have him check you out. the good news is that you were able to concieve and deliver a baby after a miscarriage so im sure you can do it again.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thanks Ladies! My husband is Air Force so we go to the hospital on Base and they aren't open on the weekends so I plan to go first thing Tomorrow morning!
    K-RydesMommy

Comment by K-RydesMommy (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2010