Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

ive heard ppl say stuff about diaphrams. i just wanted to know what a diaphram is


Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • As far as the birth control goes, it is a little flexible, rubbery cup that fits over your cervix. You put some spermicide gel in it and around the edge to kill any sperm that might get past it. You have leave it in for 6 or 8 hours after sex. It is around 85% reliable to prevent pregnancy. You need a prescription to get one because the doctor has to make sure it has the right fit and that you know how to put it in. I like mine because I don't want to do the hormonal stuff. If you aren't afraid to touch your "lady parts" it might be a good choice.

    Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

  • There are several meanings. It's a part of the body and a birth control method for example. Google it to see what you are looking for.

    Answer by elizabr at 9:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

  • BUMP

    Answer by newmom28 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2010