HELP!

Hello, I'm a little confused, see my period is usually normal & lasts for 6 days & my 2nd & 3rd day are my heaviest days, well my last period was Oct. 7 & it was normal, well Nov. 4th I started spotting & well I didnt think anything of it to me it's my period that came a little early, well the next day it picked up just a tad more but not too heavy, today it's my 3rd day & it's super light like it doesnt even show on my pad only when I wipe & it got more pinkish/brown. This is so weird & new to me, can I be pregnant? or can my body still be acting up because I had a natural miscarriage in July at 7 weeks.... I want to take a HPT but Ima wait a couple of more days. Has this ever happened to anyone & turned out to be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be implantation bleeding. Are you "late"? I'd take a pregnancy test in 3 days.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• have been having unprotected sex since your miscarrriage?? i think you should wait a few days and take a pregnancy test if you been having unprotected sex... and it could also be that your body is still acting up on you since your miscarriage.. you could also go see your doc if you notice something else
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:43 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It could be implantation bleeding or something else. I would take the pregnancy as soon as you could.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It really could be anything. It could be the miscarriage, it could be your body just being weird, or yes, you could be pregnant. I wouldn't run out and get a HPT yet to save the money and the possible let down. Also, it might be too early.

Good luck!
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 10:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• This happend to me when I finally got pregnant. I also got a urinary infection all at the same time. I would say take a test cause it's a good posibility that you are pregnant. Good luck!!
    Kate1220

Answer by Kate1220 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010