Should marijuana be legal in all states?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 3:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NO! It shouldn't be legal anywhere. i live in the Netherlands and here it is socially acceptable to be a bloomin' junky! In fact, I know many cases in which people get more help (social worker, caregivers, financial aid) because they officially are addicted and -awww- can't function in society like others. Only they got themselves hooked because they were to lazy to work in the first place! I'm mad and sick to my stomach that I get up every morning and shift my butt for those maggots!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i agree with BeachMom81.. i dont think it should be legal in any state or country .. drugs kill you it kills your body your soul your family your whole world.. i have a friend thats very addicted to mariguana and every pay check he gets we buys hes favorite CANDY it kills me to see that he spends hes money on drugs that on hes wife or kid -- but hes doing better -- is just bad for you ...
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• NO it should not and they should make alcohol illegal and give very stiff punishments for them.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• YES!

Answer by older at 7:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• UGH! Not this question again! YES MJ should be legal everywhere. NO MJ is not a "drug" it is a natural GOD GIVEN herb that MAN has determined is "bad". YES cigarettes are bad due to all the chemicals added - but natural tobacco isn't. AGAIN.....natural meaning from nature - from GOD. I get so sick of these damn questions because of so many peoples blind ignorance!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• http://drugabuse.gov/infofacts/marijuana.html
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I do. NOT ALL MARIJUANA USERS ARE LAZY JUNKIES! That's like saying everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. Yes, I acknowledge that there are addicts out there. Unfortunately, there are people who use it irresponsibly. But what about the people who use it legitimately for medical purposes? Cancer patients, patients with chronic pain, patients with anxiety who have tried everything else, and found that this is what works best? There are also those who might not be using it for medical purposes, but it for enjoyment, that do use it responsibly. They hold down jobs, they work just as hard, and at the end of the day, they come home to their own homes, and they relax. They don't get behind the wheel of a car or go to work high. I say legalize it, tax it, and regulate it like you would alcohol or cigarettes. And penalize those who abuse it as they would those who abuse alcohol.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Since Ultra Liberal California didn't pass it, I think it will never be approved. And I think is shouldn't be.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes, at least for medical use if nothing else because there are many people who would benefit from it, my husband being one of them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes it should!
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2010