Has anyone had this feeling they they cannot explain?

I just feel like I can't function, and I don't really care to. Maybe I am feeling sorry for myself, I don't know. I have so many things going for me, and really nothing to complain about. I guess I just...well, I don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Health

• Do you think you could have post partum depression? Or could you be getting depressed? Have you tried talking to a friend, SO, family member, or a doc about what you've been feeling lately?

Or maybe you feel like UR in a rut and need a change but not sure what? Make sure you're getting out. Even if you are a SAHM, WAHM or a working mom. You need some "Me" time. Time to yourself to do what you enjoy. Even if it's just one hour to yourself. Whether it's one hr a day, once a week...whatever you can fit into your schedule and create a balance in your life.

Seek help (don't feel bad if it's professional but I also don't mean it has to be...) Help can mean asking your SO or family member to help you somehow if needed. Little things will help create a big difference.

I hope things get better for you. Try to stay positive!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Maybe post partum depression?
    Anonymous

• I get like that. I think everyone does. Its a form of depression and if it doesnt go away then talk to a dr.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Sounds like you are depressed. Feelings are flatline. It doesn't matter how great your life is if you are depressed, you don't feel happiness or joy. You feel pretty much nothing. Check it out with a doctor so you know it isn't physical and ask about counseling and/or medication or natural remedies. Excercise and diet are important too. Avoid sugar. Start excercising and see if it lifts your spirits in the meantime. Take care of yourself so you can take care of your family. You are worth it.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008