i need a online job bc the regular jobs dont wanna hire me and the online jobs ask for money to start which i do not have. i really want to work. what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've been making extra money at home for about 4 yrs now, I've ran across lots of scams and found some really reliable places. You can read my list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Try www.indeed.com. I found my two part time jobs there. They link you to other websites and there are a lot of leads. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it is a business and a very affordable one and pays very well too:-)
    Not sure if your looking for a job or business if you be interested, it's not a job but thought I offer:-)
    I'm looking for more serious people to join my team:-)
    If you like more info p.m. me with your full name and email address if you like more info or go here:
    La Bell Baskets 4 U

Best of luck to you:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Girl, I just posted a few new opportunities in my Blog this past weekend.  You can find tons of ideas and opportunities here:  Mavi's Home Work.  Please note:  I DO NOT sell anything.  Just some random things I have found on the interenet to do at home or via home-based.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Start your own business. There are hundreds of direct sales companies with low startup costs. You get out of it what you put into it. I sell Jordan Essentials.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would stay away from MLM's, and anything else where you have to pay them any money.....Most of those companies make their money from the workers through charging them for job training seminars, etc......you will be told you have to spend money to make money, and prey on your friends and family to buy overpriced goods, most people do not do well at these sorts of jobs.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Do you have a degree? I teach online.
    Brenna

Answer by Brenna at 7:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• If interested you can Host an Avon Online Eparty ! I do the setup! Nothing to pay for ! no collecting orders ,money or deliveries. Check out how i'ts done at http://www.youravon.com/dorothywest You invite you guest to shop my Avon Online Store and you earn a percent of each total sale. I even post your Eparty event on my Facebook page so you can send invites if you are connected on Facebook. Contact me if interested or have questions.
    Hope I can help!!
    djwest26

Answer by djwest26 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• You'll be very hard pressed to find an actual job onllne. Look for telecommuting jobs on the job boards. Truth is most people who work from home do so by running their own business, writing or doing direct sales.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010