OMG what happend to my sex life!! adult content

OK i want to start off by saying that i am a first time mom my daughter's 7 months....now with that being said i just need to know am i the only person on this planet that's sex life needs a little spicin up i mean i just feel every since i had my daughter me and the bf have sex like 3 times a week not that im a nympho or anything but i LOVE sex and 3 times a week isnt cutting it...before i was prego we did IT like every night now its every other night if were lucky i know we have busy lives now that we have a daughter and all but i want sex to be like it was before...what should i do to spice things up in the bedroom?!

ChanellesMommy

Asked by ChanellesMommy at 3:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• my daughter is 7 months too and im a first mom as well.. well we really didnt stop having sex our problem was that it was getting borring for me always the same thing and quick..so i decided to surprise him naked or with lingerie when he came home from work.. also we started using our toys again -- and alot of oral sex between sex lol -- we love it.. for me i always cover my stomach with sexy shirts or lingerie just because i have lots of stretchmaks and its very weird being naked -- but what ever makes you comfortable-- oh we also have quickies outside our house at night or we take a drive -- fun sorry TMI
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Things change. Kids change everything. OMG, be glad you get any at all!!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• LOL! yes! if you want a happy marriage..do not have kids! anyway, once a week is great! but we are too darn exhausted from keeping up with our two kids that sometimes it does not happen for a month. and i do not even notice till that last minute. be greatful..or discuss this with your spouse and tell him how you feel.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 3:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'd be so delighted with three times a week. : )
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010