OK LADIES LET ME GET SOMETHING OUT OF MY SYSTEM--JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE KIDS DOES NOT MEAN YOU GOT TO STOP HAVING SEX..SEX IS GOOD AND YOU GUYS NEED TO FIND A LITTLE TIME TO HAVE IT WITH YOUR "SO"!!! WHO AGREES WITH ME??? adult content

i know sometimes is hard with kids or a full time job but just bcause you have children or a job it does not have to stop..sex is wonderful come on who agrees ?? ?? but ladies i just dont agree with some that says "we dont have sex because we have kids or we been married to long " if you want it then you'll find the time but ofcourse always with your SO ...

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 3:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• You know sometimes the person your with has decided for themselves there will be no more sex thats why I have decided to leave.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:25 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I care about spending quality time with my husband and ten minutes of sex is not a priority to me.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I agree my husband and i try to as much as possible...i am still just as attracted to him as when we first met and him to me even after three kids...we spend tons of time with them so we try to set aside time after they have gone to bed every day just to be with each other even it s not sex and just cuddling or watching a our favorite tv series we do something just for us.....but i will admit 80% of the time its sex LOL!!!
    mikenjess

Answer by mikenjess at 9:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm all for it even thoug I am sleep-deprived. He says he's too tired.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I Agree with the poster. life doesn't stop because you have kids. hubby and I always finding time, just for us. we have five kids.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I agree with the poster.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I have 8 kids and we manage to find time 3 days a week. Not every single week cause sometimes shit happens and it isn't possible, but there is no excuse to not have sex...kids do sleep.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 1:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We are very sexually active and we both get a little antsy when we haven't had any for a day or two so I agree...yes quality time is great but that intimacy time makes the stress of daily life just melt away .

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Quality time does not always mean sex...but quality time does usually mean a lot of sex!!! I a couple of days pass and we don't get opportunity...we make opportunity. If we were still in a "new" relationship we would, so why would we stop now?
    sarah427

Answer by sarah427 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm just going to say that it is not my place to tell someone if they should or shouldn't be having sex with their SO. My sex drive went down ALOT after having my son, and I'm sorry but I'm not going to force myself to have sex when I don't want to, just for the sake of it. People have a lot of different reasons why they might not want to have sex, or as much sex, after having kids, and I can totally relate. And sex isn't always that good for everyone.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010