You are invited to a "Pool Party"... Describe your outfit!

I would wear a confortable white skirt & summer top (with my swim wear under)... If I decide to get wet I will be set!

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 4:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Pool party, eh? I think I'd be wearing the biggest muumuu in the universe and claim that I accidentally left my bathing suit back in 1985 because no way am I getting into a swimming pool. They made whaling illegal for a number of reasons most of which stare back at me from the mirror on a daily basis, plus I don't think it's nice to scare small children or cause large groups of hapless humans to vomit themselves to death.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• OMG! Fistandantalus that was hilarious!!! I just burst out laughing! I really needed that Thanks! I agree, I would wear capris & a short sleeve top and say I either forgot my suit or I had my period. I will not swim in a suit other than in my own backyard! And I usually wear a rotten t-shirt & shorts! LOL! Sorry I could not help OP.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010