What do you remember the most about your wedding day?

I remember being nervious, soooo excited!.. We were affraid to bump in to each other at the Hotel (where the ceremony was performed).. so I got my friend checking every place first!.. I still remember after all the guest were gone, the DJ stayed playing songs just for us.. We were dancing in an empty Ball Room! LOL

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 4:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had a muslim wedding at a mosque and what i remember the most was the actual contract signing. and the amount of people that showed up. there had to be 500 or more.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I got married in the middle of February, in Michigan and the temperature was 70 degrees and sunny that day.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I remember it being cold (it was an outdoor wedding) and the music got messed up and my favorite song ever I always wanted played at my wedding, did not get played. lol
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• crying the whole way down the isle, I was so emotional lol
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I forgot the words that the preacher was having me repeat after him and I just stood there and said What!? lol
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Waking up and noticing it was raining(not the best for a outdoor wedding)being excited,nervous,laughing,crying,and hearing Faith Hill's "Breathe" 10x on the way to the mansion where we got married
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Nerves.. and lots and lots of RAIN!!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• How much fun we had
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2010