How do I move on after my husband had an emotional affair with my friend right under my nose?

Kj2013

Asked by Kj2013 at 5:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• im sorry..well if i was in your shoes i would beat her up then slap the shit out of him..i would move out and concentrate on me as from know on in life...i dont know if you have any kids but concentrate on them if any.. but thats me.. i dont know what you are feeling or going through but just know that you got to be strong and dont let no one dragged you down and step on you...
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My gf did that to her best friend. Now she is divorced and living with the guy. Her kids live with the dad during the school year. Just stop talking to her because she will try to crawl back into the same old situation with your man. She will falg him as to when, where and why every time you move around your man. Let her go.Move on with him onto counseling and or move away from the homewrecker. She is not your friend, she is your worst enemy.............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It takes time, it's already to feel really sad for a while, you need to morn. Counselling is a great option if you feel you need help dealing with your emotions.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Sorry,I would drop both of them.He might do it again.If you stay with him you will be wondering if he is doing it again.If you can live like that ,then try to work things out.He brake the trust one's that is gone it will be harder for you than him.Hope the best for you.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 6:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• OUCH.... If you love him and willing to forgive.. do it! Is going to hurt a lot! Just follow your heart... As far as your friend, drop her.. she was not a friend to begin with....
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 6:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• so glad we don't intermingle!!!! i see the wisdom in separation of the sexes.

i would dump both
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• What do you mean by emotional affair?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• oh i'm sorry for you , you just don't deserve this and you deserve better , so just move on , if he dont treat you well so he shouldn't be upset if somebody else does
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2010