Would you get offended ?

My fil gave my husband over $100 to buy some coats from a big warehouse store that is famous for its bulk items.My husabnd picked out two coats, one for my son and one for his cousin and then he picked out some shirts for himself since he did not want to buy a coat. My husband then asked me to get some clothes and I said no, he gave you the money to buy coats for you, our son and your cousin. Was I valid in saying no??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• not for nothing but.. he bourght what he wanted with the money.. honestly if he wanted to buy you something with it i don't see the big deal. 110 dollars doesn't go very far for 4 people so im pretty sure whatever you bought wouldn't have been that expensive especially since most of it was already doled out. i am firm beleiver that if i give you money for something and you spend it on something else.. don't come to me again for the money on something you were supposed to buy in the first place but i woudln't be offended if he spent a littleo n his wife too
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes, that's what the money was for. If you didn't want any clothes you had every right to say no.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• you know what im not sure if i understood your question right..but from what i understood...you saying that you kinda got offended because you said no when he ask you to get something???
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• or your husband got offended because you said no??? i dont think i understood your question all the way...
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My fil gave my husabnd $110 dollars to buy his cousin, my son and himself coats. Then my husband wanted to buy me something and I declined since the money was for they guys not for me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2010