low blood pressure can't think straight please help?

Last month while in the hospital my blood pressure started reading really low. Theydidn't seem to worried about it, but for the past few days I felt like I was going to black out, I've also been having vision changes for the past month where everything looks dim.I just got a blood pressure machine and its been giving me readings back really low 85/54 98/67I've always knew how to word things pretty well but right now I am having a really hard time even writing this.For the past month I've been smiling when I don't mean to, at things I never would smile over I've also had my husband say things to me and I hear the words but it almost sounds like another language and I dont process what he is saying at all sometimes. I think that there has been brain damage because its been so low for so long.I was just in the hospital yesterday and they said it was because I was dehydrated, but it didnt change at all, even after having fluid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Health

• From op-I couldnt post it all in the question So what can I do now? I feel like my IQ is getting lower, I cant think straight and I'm not sure how to get a doctor to take me seriously.. this was at the same hosp both times, maybe I should go somewhere else
    If I was thin and in shape I wouldnt be so worried but I am overweight nearly 230 and 53
    I tried eating a lot, esp salty food with no luck what else can I do??
    Alexis82

Answer by Alexis82 at 6:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• get blood work done, thats the best way to find out if theres something wrong
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'd go to the Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Drink alot of water, Like non stop. Your b/p is low yet not really that low, your bottom number is good, my last one was 104/60. seems low, yet still normal and not to far from yours. If u keep worrying u may be adding symptoms.

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:43 AM on Nov. 7, 2010