Can you believe this?

A mom at the store was talking to her teenaged daughter and friend (about 15YO) about a car wash they are having this coming weekend. She told them "You girls can hold up the sign and lure the guys over, they can't resist pretty young ladies".

Now hold up, its creepy or perverted for these guys to notice these young girls any other time, but as long as it serves your purpose its okay to exploit her teenaged daughter's sexuality?

OMG! I feel kinda sorry for the guy's as well in a way. "Oh we're allowed to look this time cuz we're paying you? ok!" omg. (as opposed to the discreet glances they usually give)

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 6:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• That mom needs to get her priorities straight. She is sending her a daughter, and friend, a damaging message.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:02 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Something's wrong with that mom! I would NOT exploit my kid that way. That is just asking for your dd to flaunt herself sexually. Not that I think that any woman no matter her age deserves to be raped, but many young women are for doing just that - taunting boys/men and then getting a little more than they bargained for. I feel sorry for those girls and if my dd was the friend of that woman's dd, I would be REALLY PISSED OFF!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• That's terrible. Lets just perpetuate the exploitation. And who better to do that with than your very own daughter! She should win mother of the year award! NOT!!!!!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• wonder how her Dad wold feel if he drives by and sees it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Now wait a minute , I did not read anywhere and wear that string bikini. we all know its true, I think the moms wording may have been off. yet we all know the message is true

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Not to get off the subject a little, but this weekend where I live the highs have been 45 degrees! WHERE is this car wash?!? Brrrrr!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• They don't have to be wearing bikinis. 15YO girls flirting and luring grown men is still the wrong message to give.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Totally wrong message!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:45 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Happens a lot lately. They are trying to raise funds for the school team or club.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:02 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think the comment was taken out of context.
    DeeMomOfFour

Answer by DeeMomOfFour at 12:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2010