Angelsound fetal Doppler?

Hey ladies, I have heard a lot of good reviews on the angelsound fetal doppler. Have any of you used it and what did u think? I just had an exam last week at 8 weeks 5 days and Dr. Could already hear the heartbeat with a doppler, which she was surprised, she said sometimes you can't hear it until 10 weeks. I have had a m/c at the beginning of the year, and even though things are going good I'm still nervous, so I thought a doppler would ease my mind, so what do you ladies think?

fairygoddess_85

Asked by fairygoddess_85 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My own opinion is that having a doppler at home might cause more worry, especially early. If you can't find the heartbeat, what are you going to do?
    Later on in pregnancy, when you can feel the baby move, you don't really need it.

I'll be interested to see how other people answer you. Good luck with your pregnancy and with your doppler decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yeah i agree with anon,
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I did UC with my second pregnancy. I used a Doppler but if you are looking for MC reassurance I DO NOT recommend one. Especially if you are going to be reliant on one before 12 weeks.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 8:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• try storkradio.com, you can rent them there and they are great!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I have an angelsounds doppler and love it you can use it with baby oil too you don't need fancy gel.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 10:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010