is it just me?

my boyfreind and i are having a baby i am due in the beggining of april. lately he has been telling me that i am not as funny or do as many cute things as i used to. so i tried to do those cute things again and he didnt even seem to notice... so i guess my question is what can i do to make him feel like i am still my same self he thinks because i am pregnant i am broken or something and incapable of having fun... is there a way to show him i am the same just now his child is in me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• lol... Well hunnie, you probably are a little different. Of course pregnant Mom's can have fun but we don't always feel good and all that fun preggo stuff. Not to mention, after the baby comes there's going to be even less time for "cute things". It will come back but I would tell him to just relax. Becoming a Mother does do it's fair share of changing. You both need to be accepting of that change...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• You need to be who you are. Being pregnant and then a mother is about evolving, changing, growing. He needs to look at your "difference" as positive and move along with you. Sounds more like he kind of blaming you for feelings he is having. He may be nervous, uncomfortable with the change. In short, do not try to make him feel anything because you can't. Love who you are and expect him to do the same.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2008