what is the funniest thing your child has done?

SapphireRose85

Asked by SapphireRose85 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son was about 7. He told his dad he wanted to be an FBI. He asked him do you know know what that stands for. He comes back with an hmmm.. full blooded idiot. Makes me so proud. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• When my 5 year old daughter was 2ish, we went to the commissary. She was in one of those kiddie shopping carts and was sitting in the bottom. I looked down and her crocs were off so I was just thinking she took them off. We shopped without a hitch, minded our own business and the other shoppers did the same. At the checkout line, I went to check on her again only to see she was butt naked, diaper off, clothes strewn about playing with her nipples. Aside from being half mortified and amused, I could only speculate how long she was like that and why people just gave me polite stares and did not say anything. It was funny. My oldest daughter told the waitress at Olive Garden when she was 4 that she "did not speak monkey" because she heard it from a Lemony Snicket commercial with Jim Carrey back in 2004. Ahhh kids. love them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My son was getting a physical and they asked him to step into the bathroom and pick up a cup off this cart that was full of specimen cups for him to urinate in. He turned to me and asked "do i have to fill all those up too??" I couldn't help but laugh.
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• When my son was about five or so, he was constipated and called out for me to get him a fork to help get his poop out!

Answer by older at 9:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2010