SO DRY! =/

IS IT NORMAL FOR YOUR FORHEAD TO GET DRY?? THE TOP OF MY FORHEAD IS ALWAYS DRY EVEN IF I PUT LOTION..(IN MY FOREHEAD WHERE MY HAIR STARTS.

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah! Your skin changes so much. I'm breaking out, but my skin is SOO dry....
    I can't stand it!! Just try not to use hot water when washing your hair/face, because that'll dry it out more.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• You can have really dry skin anywhere on your body at any time. It's totally normal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My issue has always been my lips. From begining to end. They always get real red and inflamed almost. They begin to get dry around my lips but not on my lips. Its crazy. Just another happy to be pregnant thing!
    Anonymous