Just need to vent a little

hate not having someone to talk to. So last night they (bro in law & FIL) took my fiance out. It was the "im taking him drinking bc hes 21 stupid thing"!!! Now hes been throwing up all morning, which is freaking my dd out & it makes me mad bc he knew we had plans too. he said a few drinks/shots & thats it. I dont want my so ending up like his bro (a drunk), i felt like it was peer pressure my so always wants to compete! Im sooo mad at everyone, sorry but my man dont drink & isnt it obviously clear why! He cant hang not trying to put him down but its true. Now i have to deal with a drunk man & have my 14mth dd to watch. I feel like i have two babies at one time. I dont know what to do. I feel like im over reacting but then i feel so angry idk any one have any advice or has anyone had 2 deal with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't understand why you're "so mad at everyone". He made the choice to drink, he made the choice to continute drinking until he was drunk, and he is the one (the ONLY one) responsible for his choices.

As far as advice goes? Let him deal with his hangover all on his own. Let him get his own aspirin, clean up his own messes, take care of his own needs. Leave him to deal with the problem he created while you go out and spend the day in a more pleasant environment.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 10:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thanks ladies sorry i put anon! I love coming on here it helps alot!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Sorry you have to deal with this, hope the vent made you feel a bit better.

Answer by older at 10:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Wait until he sobers up and tell him how you feel !! At least you have CM to come and vent to in the meantime !
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes you are overreacting a bit but you do have the right to be upset. I am turning 21 middle of the month and I want to have a few drinks...I dont drink much either...The most I drink is a glass of wine every few months. Like I said I would like to have a few drinks but I have no desire to go to a bar and get trashed...I still have a child to take care of...I told DH I want to go to a nice dinner and have a nice glass of wine...or 2 lol. If your DD is wondering what is wrong with daddy then just tell her that daddy is sick and not feeling well. Give DH a glass of water and things should get better...tylonel should help also.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I have been married for 21 years. Truthfully, your man is another child. You will always have to pick up the stuff/clean behind them. Cook for them, and be their nurce when they are sick. For the rest of your life.

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thanks again everyone. I just wanted to know if i was over reacting and feel like i am upset but more of how he thinks he needs to compete or keep up with friends more than anything.
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 7, 2010