Thoughts on this video

This video was done during the Bush Administration ... however, all things that the speaker talks about are STILL occurring under the Obama Administration. What are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zODkMFTVrls

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Replies must be missing..who left?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Where were all the conservatives when Bush was doing all of this?  They cry now about Obama taking away their freedoms, where were they then?

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Gal51

Comment by Gal51 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• You're right mommom2000 .... but where are all of the Democrats screaming at Bush about this and why aren't they screaming at Obama? Both parties are guilty of hypocrisy.
    Gal51

Comment by Gal51 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Oh, we did discuss Bush and Cheney's waterboarding policy a few days ago---because George admitted to approving it ....in his new book...but we got shouted down and told that it was OLD NEWS, not a "Current EVent"...remember?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Wow Kerp ... "the People Behind the Scences?" Now who sounds like the conspiracy theorist?

What's ironic is that a military officer's wife is willing to bend over take it and loose her liberty in spite of her husband's service.

That is SAD!
    Gal51

Comment by Gal51 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• No I don't remember ....
    Gal51

• Gal-  The democrats are wimps when it comes to anything to do with defense and homeland security.  They are so afraid politically what will happen they don't approach the subject.   There are many of Bush's failed policies Obama should have come in and changed.  I am not sure how easy that is to get done, but they should try harder.  He's damned if he does ,damned if he doesn't.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• mommom2000

With the lowest foreign policy approval rating, and the vast majority of people against this war in Afghanistan, Obama could easily pull out of there and not only not risk political reprocutions, but would major points with Americans.
    Gal51

Comment by Gal51 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My comment on the video....Good Hollywood entertainment and interpretation of liberal talking points! LOL

And as for sitting down with "Ahmadinnerjacket" I believe even HE laughs at Obama and doesn't respect him! You see when you negotiate with terrorists and terrorist sympathizers, the terrorists win! Bush never negotiated with terrorists, and for that I commend him. I most certainly didn't agree with him on a number of policies but I have never had a problem with the Patriot Act or any of the other security measures implemented during his presidency--because I have nothing to hide, therefore nothing to fear.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:31 AM on Nov. 7, 2010