Do you clip coupons? Do you actually remember to take them to the store?

Do you clip just for groceries or other things as well?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes I do. My husband buys the 3 major papers for the area on Sunday for the coupons and guinea pig cage liners and I print them online. I make a list and everything that I have a coupon for, I write (coup) next to it. Then I arrange them according to the aisles in the grocery store. If it's a good shopping trip, I can save up to $50 with coupons.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I clip for everything I use. Then I file the coupons according to category and use my master list to make grocery lists and monthly supply lists. Then I cross check to make sure that I have coupons for what I need to purchase. I usually have $10 - $25 worth of coupons for a month of groceries and $25 - $40 worth of coupons for monthly supplies.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes. I do. I have a little coupon organiziner I keep in my purse. If I didn't do that I would forget it. Terrible memory, I can blame that on my three kids. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I use coupons and put them in my purse before going to the store. I write my list and through through coupon holder. I move all the coupons I want to use up front and then on my list I put a circle with a c around it to let me know I have a coupon to use. I usually just do pet food, kids items, and of course food.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes, I clip away at whatever discount I can get on stuff I buy.

Answer by older at 7:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I clip them every Sunday from 2 papers and online, put them in my big envelope in my purse. Then when the weekly ads come out I go through, figure out what coupons I need and then put them in another envelope with the store name on it, and all the envelopes are in my purse, so when I am out and stop I can just pull out the one envelope and have all the ones I need right there. I goto 3 or 4 stores (2grocery, walmart and dollar general) so its nice having them separate. And no I dont goto all 4 in one day, sometimes I dont even goto all 4 in a week, those are just my main stores!

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 1:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes an I use the store coupons that prints out with your receipt for the next time I shop.

I save about $10-30.00 every few weeks.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yes,no
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I try to... I spend so long going through them all and sorting them out... I hate when I get to the store and want to buy something and just KNOW that I have a coupon for it but I left it at home.... Although... I still all too often forget to bring them when I go...
    KarenJim

Answer by KarenJim at 5:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I do clip some coupons, but I don't use them much anymore. It' uncommon to find coupons for the things I buy most - apple juice, milk, eggs, flour, vegtables.......

I do take them in case I can get a good deal on cereal or toilet paper. Lots of coupons for those things.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2010