im 34 weeks

is it normal for her to not move a lot anymore? my doctor said if i dont feel her move 10 times in a hour call him and he'll c me. when i asked why he didnt really say anything so now im a little freaked out i go back on thursday ill be 35 weeks.

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 11:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when i hit about 30 weeks my DD stopped moving a much...my doctor said it was normal because she was getting so big and the room for her was getting much smaller!
    sarahmarie105

Answer by sarahmarie105 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• only because they wil do a nonstress test and count how many times she moves. could mean she is cramped and doesnt have much room or could be low fluids, either way i just would let the dr know and go from there
    mOm2bOyS_nY

Answer by mOm2bOyS_nY at 1:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think I was about 34 weeks when my Zachary turned upside down and I didn't feel him for awhile, then I was feeling his kicks much higher on my stomach shortly after. In the last two weeks (41 weeks preggo right now) he's had a huge decrease in movement, Everyone, including the doctor is saying its just because of how tight its getting in there. At your next appointment, your doctor will probably give you a non stress test. He'll hook this monitor up to you to measure his heart rate and that it gets stronger and weaker as he's moving away from and towards the doppler. I've had one so far since I'm past my due date, getting another one tomorrow and then another on Wednesday morning if I still haven't gone into labor. Being induced Wednesday night,
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 6:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010