Ok...what is the pumpkin thingy at Starbucks that everyone talks about this time of year?

I want to try one today!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't know but I will find out!

Answer by older at 11:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Pumpkin Spice Latte yummy, treated my friends at work to this little treat.
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I don't know, but the pumpkin cranberry dessert thing at McAlisters is DELICIOUS!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Mmmmmm it is the Pumpkin spice latte- and it is oh so yummy!!! It is also a 'limited time only flavor' I asked my local Starbucks how long they will have the pumpkin spice and they said it depends on how long the flavor syrup lasts as once it runs out that is it they can't get any more until next fall.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I am not sure if they still have that though. I know they got in their Christmas flavors, Eggnog, Peppermint and Gingerbread.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I work at Starbucks, we sell SO Many of them. My store still has the syrup for it, even though we also now have the Christmas stuff. It is always funny to me when we finally run out in like March, and people are so mad that we don[t have it anymore. They are pretty good though. Don't miss the Pumkin Cream cheese muffins too.
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I used to work for Starbucks in Royal Oak, MI. It's just a drink that they come out with as a seasonal drink. If you're looking to try something kind of close I suggest the Caramel Machiato. That last word is spelled wrong. They use real caramel, vanilla syrup, and of course espresso. It is so good. Grande, Nonfat with whip I suggest. It's what I always get. If you want something along the lines of hot chocolate, get a raspberry hot chocolate. It's made with Mocha and raspberry syrup.
    angel081709

Answer by angel081709 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2010