PLEASE READ!!!

I got a positive pregnancy test yesterday. I used the first morning urine. I freaked out today and decided that I would test again. I had already gone to the bathroom though. So I decided to drink a bottle of water so that I would have to pee. That urine test came out negative. Am I pregnant or not? I'm so confused and scared. Please help.

lc20101782

Asked by lc20101782 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The water probably diluted the urine and also the hormones. The reason why the want the first pee of the morning is that is has a higher concentration of hormones. You just may not have had enough today.

Test again tomorrow and Congratulations!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I can sense your excitement......sending baby dust your way, do it again tomorrow.

Answer by older at 12:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Oh hun, What a horrible feeling. LOl Youre pregnant. Go see a doctor and have you hCG levels tested. Congrats :) Test tomorrow morning again :) YAY
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I agree with Jademom07- the water probably diluted the urine/hormone concentration. I would try testing again 1st thing tomorrow morning when everything is more concentrated.
    Congratulations!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I agree with the PP's. You are pregnant. Make a appointment with your dr.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The water could have diluted the hormones. Test again tomorrow and use the first urine, I bet it comes out positive!! Congrats!!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yeppers, too diluted
    mOm2bOyS_nY

Answer by mOm2bOyS_nY at 1:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Probably too diluted. Test again w/o drinking a bunch of water. I'd say your probably pregnant.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The water could've diluted it. They always suggest not to drink a lot of water just to make yourself pee cause it can cause a false negative. More than likely, you're prego hun, test again 1st thing in the morn!!!
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 5:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• You're most likely pregnant. They tell you to use your first urination in the morning because you haven't had anything to drink to dilute the urine and hormones.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 6:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010