What is the beautiful part of your religion?

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Forgiveness. Redemption. Knowing that if I do something that I genuinely feel sorry about later, I can say "I'm sorry", and be forgiving. I know some people think Christianity is all about being judgemental, but I find it to be opposite. I feel people are way more judging and unforgiving than the God I believe in.
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It makes everyone a better person, requiring you to seek knowledge your entire life, not to lock yourself away in a closet insisting you have all the answers and scream lalalala I'm not listening when presented with the unknown.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• the freedom to think what I want and let others think what they want and accept that its there decision. I dont have a set religion, I guess its just my own believes.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The most beautiful part of my relationship... not religion... is the unconditional love. God sees me in my entirety... all my faults, flaws, and imperfections.... and yet he still loves me despite how ugly my sin nature can be. He will never leave me all by myself high and dry, nor forsake me... I think that is one of the most beautiful things....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• That I do not have one....................

Answer by older at 12:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The open mindedness and open hearts. Also, the oneness with the Divine that I feel.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The Love of Christ, the fact that He wants a relationship with us and that He desires us to be relational to one another. The most beautiful and amazing command, Love on another as He has Loved you!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The best part of my religion is that it isn't one.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• that even though I'm undeserving, I'm loved and always will be.
    RJsMom116

Answer by RJsMom116 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• That Im part of a world wide organization that I can go anywhere in the world and we are still practicing the same thing and that I would be welcomed with open arms.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010