HELP!

Hello, I'm a little confused, see my period is usually normal & lasts for 6 days & my 2nd & 3rd day are my heaviest days, well my last period was Oct. 7 & it was normal, well Nov. 4th I started spotting & well I didnt think anything of it to me it's my period that came a little early, well the next day it picked up just a tad more but not too heavy, today it's my 3rd day & it's super light like it doesnt even show on my pad only when I wipe & it got more pinkish/brown. This is so weird & new to me, can I be pregnant? or can my body still be acting up because I had a natural miscarriage in July at 7 weeks.... I want to take a HPT but Ima wait a couple of more days. Has this ever happened to anyone & turned out to be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be pregnant. You may be experiencing implantation bleeding. It should be long enough now that you can take a test. Having a miscarriage in recent months would not affect your being pregnant now. Just take the test so you can stop obsessing about it. ;)
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I was like that with my implantation bleeding. I was feeling extremely crampy and just spotting. It was more brown than red blood too.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 6:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would take a test. It could be the implantation bleeding.
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 11:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2010