Tell me Tell me Tell me...What do yah think??...

Tell me how many days is too late to miss a period? do I count from the first day of my last or the day I stopped or after? I cant remeber? The first day of my last period was Sept. 17th. Ummm havent had the next one yet...my cycle is a usual 28 days. when is it just too late and Im prob. Pregnant. i never worry about my period being a few days late, but I fell like its been forever! What do yah think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That make you about 2 1/2 wks late you could go ahead and test if you think you could be. But if its neg. Dontworry there are a few reasons that you could be late and not be pregnant.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Yea ive taken a few tests they were negative, but I am almost begining to think and feel Preg. Maybe just my head, not sure. I just moved and its very hard to get into a Doc. So I dont kow. When is it just too long...
    Anonymous

• some people skip a whole month. Are you under stress?
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I would take a test or go to the doctor for a blood test. That is about how late I was when I took one and got 2 positives and now Im due in a couple weeks. Good luck
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 8:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• no stress... samo samo,. think i would het after having one child but nope. I feel like a jerk for asking this, but Im going nuts about it, thinking oh just another few days and wala, period time!, but nope. Dont want to keep buying preg test, just want my Period! A whole month! Ide be flippin, I guess im half way there! ....
    Anonymous

• you'll make it. but i would try to find a dr. and get a blood test done just in case. I know how hard it is to find a dr. after a move i moved to a new city when i was 8m with my dd and i was never able to find a new one before she was born.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2008