Where did you meet the love of your life?

Me... the hospital :) haha

Feel free to tell a story too :)

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I worked at a corner store where my husband used to come and buy lunch meat for work! The first time I saw him (he had long hair then) I knew I wanted to be with him! He came in one night and bought a six pack and a pint and I said OIC you're having a party and yolu didn't even invite me? His friend had to practically punch him to get him to realize I was trying to flirt and he came back in and asked me to come with him. Since then we have been together! now we have been married 6 years and have two beautiful boys!
    BJN2in10

Answer by BJN2in10 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We were both in the Navy and we met a few times during training school. We were not in the same classes but had a few of the same acquaintances. I set up two of my friends and I went along with the girl on the first date and the guy brought along my now hubby and we have been together ever since.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We met in the class room. He was my Lit professor in college. We didn't start dating until after the semester though :) (Oh and he's only one year older than me).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• In the break room at Shopko when we were 16. We went to the same high school, but had never met each other until we started working there together. We met in 1995, started dating in 1996, and got married in 1997.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We met thru a mutual friend. My best friend's Aunt Bev worked with this guy and she called me one day and said "I know this guy, he would be perfect for you. Can I give him your number?" I said yeah, why not and the next day he called me. We talked on the phone for a while and made plans to meet that weekend. Well Aunt Bev was right, he was perfect for me- we hit it off. That was 21 years ago, and we are still together. We have been married for the past 19 years.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I have not met them and believe I will not.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We were both in the Air Force, training for the same job.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I was invited to church by a friend. I saw a young man who was wearing flip flops, worn overalls, a friendly smile, and shaggy hair. I found out he had a goofy sense of humor. His sister became my friend instantly. When another friend told me he knew I liked him but just wanted to be friends, i cried on her shoulder. She and her mom talked Jim into asking me out. They already knew he kind of liked me, I said yes and fell in love with him that weekend. Been in love ever since.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We met at a wedding. I was a bridesmaid and he was the Brides, brothers, friend. The bride kept pushing me to go out to dinner with him that night and I was very apprehensive because I didn't want to date (I was in the middle of a divorce at the time). Well she talked me into it and I finally went and we fell in love that night. That was over 3 years ago and now we are engaged with a little one on the way. We've been inseperable since that day:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My DH is #3 for me, and he is the man of my dreams. He hit 73 outta 75 things on my man wish list. I met him when my bff went on a match.com date with his friend. It took a lllooonnnggg time to convince him that he should have a gf since he hadn't been seriously involved with anyone for about 7 years. I waited, he came around and here we are...newlyweds. We met in May '08, married Apr '10
    juliawerre

Answer by juliawerre at 12:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010