What was the highlight of your day?

My son got his first hair cut today, and he did wonderfully. Kept trying to take the comb away from the girl, but other than that (besides being tired), he sat there calmly and happily while she trimmed him up. All the other girls in the salon were aghast at how well behaved he was.

What was the highlight of your day?

MamaLion82007

Asked by MamaLion82007 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Volunteering at our local Humane Society walkjng dogs & helping with adoptions. Those little guys dont' get out as much or get as much human contact as they deserve so it's so much fun to take them to the park & play.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I made homemade vegetable soup - yum!
    Helped my son make cardboard people out of empty toilet paper rolls.
    Played Rockband with my hubby, daughters, son, and brother.
    Finally finished organizing my household notebook.
    Made final plans to visit the zoo on Monday.

Yup, it was a good day.
    Anonymous

• Highlight.. hmmm... I guess seeing my dd Amanda take a bath with her 5 yr old cousin. She absolutely loved it! I took tons of pictures too. Oh yeah and I went to a nearby park to take some pictures of my friend and her hubby for their 5 year anniversary. Which came out really well. That about sums up my day.. oh and my daughter taking a 5 hour nap!!!!
    smccarron

Answer by smccarron at 10:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Getting out of work an hour early which meant an hour to myself before I picked up my kids from my parent's house.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 10:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I finally made a loaf of bread from scratch that tasted, looked, and felt like bread rather than the rocks I've been baking.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2008