What Should Be Done With/To Sex Offenders???

Where should they go/work/live????

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 12:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It depends on their specific offense. Not all sex offenses are equal. There is a huge difference between statutory rape, a man who urinated in public while intoxicated, a serial rapist and a child molestor.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I think they should all be transported to a deserted island some where in the Arctic, and left there to diddle each other and figure out how to survive on their own, or die.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• They should ALL be castrated and I could give a shit less if they live under a bridge...just so long as they are away from children. Their job should be to beg for food.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• See, if you cut the wee wee off, the hands still work. Lock em up and throw away the key...or shoot 'em.. (I'm talking about violent offenders.)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry but in MY opinion rapists and child molesters are the lowest scum of the earth and should not be allowed back into society. They should be kept locked up, or better yet put to death. The reason I feel this way- I have had 3 family members (2 were children and 1 an adult) who have been raped/ molested and they have to live with that nightmare. In 2 cases the attackers were let go with a slap on the wrist, in the 3rd case she never reported it and the attacker got away with it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The punishment should depend on the crime. There isn't one punishement for ALL sex offenders. There are many reasons a person is listed as one. Some of them don't even deserve the "title' and having to register, etc. For instance, I have a neighbor that when she was younger was dating this guy that was a year older than her. She was 17 he was 18 (a LEGAL adult). Her parents new all about the relationship, that they were having sex and everything. Didn't do/say anything about it. Then when he broke up with her she took it really hard. The father didn't like seeng her like that and decided to press charges on him for having sex with his minor daughter. To this day that poor kid needs to register wherever he moves and carry that stigma around.

I was molested by an unlce for 8 years, so I know what it's like to go through this nightmare.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 1:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• They don't deserve to live- if found guilty and convicted they should be executed!
    Anonymous

• My husband always says those people should be locked in a cell with a horney gorilla
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 2:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We should give them life with no parole. We need to stop allowing people who harm children a second chance. They do re offendand should be locked up for good. Non violent drug offenders serve more time than many who rape women and children.  Makes no sense to me a guy who brutally rapes a 4 year old is out in 2 years.  Someone like that will re offend. 

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 2:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Child molestors and rapists should be executed.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010