WYR

be stranded in a dessert? or on a tiny piece of land in the middle of no where but ocean water.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in

• I don't do well in heat, so I'm gonna have to choose island. At least there I can get in the water and cool off..
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 4:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Gotta go with the island. Ever see "Castaway"? Best diet ever. Tom Hanks lost so much weight living there. AND....he had a volleyball with a bloody face to talk to. Life just doesn't get any better.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• desert.. theres always a chance of walking out of the desert.. it would be hard to swim til finding land
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Island
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd go for an Island too.........and hopefully high tide doesnt cover it and I'm on high dry land to get away from a high tide!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Going with an island...I would have no problem building shelter and would figure out how to spear fish and cook 'em! And I happen to be fond of coconut and pineapple! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• No desert for me..too hot and nothing to look at. So, a tiny piece of land in the middle of no where by the oean.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

Next question in
Skittles or M&M's??

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Do you think I'm selfish?