What’s the dumbest purchase you’ve ever made?

wendyb27

Asked by wendyb27 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've bought SO many clothes that I swore I would wear...only to give them away six months later because I never even took the tags off.

So sad :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I bought Nad's hair removal system off of an infomercial once, what a mistake!
    wendyb27

Answer by wendyb27 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Books for school. Most of the time I end up not opening them. They are so expensive too. :(
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My condo. I bought it knowing that I didn't intend to stay in my state. Now I can't even rent it out, let alone sell it for much of a profit.
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 8:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• a automatic potato pealer lol I used it one time
    Anonymous

• 6 Week Body Makeover... *slaps forehead*
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• A used car that I was in too big of hurry to have it checked out by a mechanic!! Big Mistake!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• A recent one was a pumpkin carving kit... yeah right, we used a knife.... duh.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• 25.00 for 4 "regular" light bulbs lmao they said they would last a lifetime, I thought they said my lifetime, ......... GEZZZ what a weiner lol
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'm sure there is something but off the top of my head iI can't think of anything. I'm very tight with money. If I see something I want/need (big purchases) I think about it for a week go back if it's still there nad I think I want/need it I will somehow talk myself out of it again adn go back. Usually by the thrid time I finally just get whatever it is! Im going to rack my brain now....
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2008