me and my husband are watching his grandmother tonite and we want to have sex but we dont know where at....the front porch, the barn, the car...idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• lol good save...the barn woo hoo
    Anonymous

• All of the Above!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• What's wrong with in your room, on the floor so it's not so loud or something... It's cold out there, at least here. A barn... no thanks lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Why did you delete the question and then repost it as anonymous?? lol I agree with amydh. Try them all out, then next time you will know which one works the best :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Do it anywhere but where she sleeps after she goes to sleep. If you are watching her, you are asking for trouble to do it there. She may walk in on you or do something to herself while you are preoccupied. It's just like babysitting isn't it? Only you can't throw her in the crib!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• LOL!! Hahahahaha!!! My husband and I had sex in his parents' backyard. We had a houseful. Parents, kids, grandma. We didn't want anyone to hear us, so we snuck out back at around 2 in the morning. Made it muuuch more exciting!
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 12:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2008