What is your favorite quote from a movie?

JJsMoMMy519

Asked by JJsMoMMy519 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• " What's haggis ?
    Sheep's stomach stuffed with meat and barley...
    What do you do with it ?
    You eat it...
    How revolting ! "

----Conversation between Rodrieges and Connor from " The Highlander "

" I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die ! "

----" Princess Bride".
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 3:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• In the movie, Princess and the Frog, Charlotte say's to Travis (they're at the ball and he wants to dance with her), "Travis when a woman say's later she really means Never! Now run along! I'm sure there's plenty of fillies just dyin' for you to waltz them into a stuper!"
    lcaage

Answer by lcaage at 1:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Ghost In The Shell Innocence "No matter how far a jack ass walks it will not come back a horse."
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Jill the only thing about killing you is I can only do it once- SAW 3D the last movie I watched alone and I wasnt afraid lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Right. So I go to the door, and there were moving men there. Now I start to get suspicious. I say, "Helen when did you call these movers?", and she doesn't say anything. So I asked the movers, "When did this woman book you for this gig?" And they're just standing there. Three huge guys, one of them was wearing a T-shirt that says, "Don't fuck with Mr. Zero." So I said, "Helen, when did you make this arrangement?" She says, "A week ago." I said, "You've known for a week and you didn't tell me?" And she says, "I didn't want to ruin your birthday."

This is from When Harry Met Sally......there is a lot of great dialogue in that movie, but this was the best line, in my opinion...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• There a quite a few
    Here's one

This is just a cover, we're dedicated to a higher purpose. We're fighters for truth, justice, and the American way.

Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• No touchie touchie From Emperor's New Grove
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• not sure but i love the sex and the city movies... they have the best sayings
    jtaylor87

Answer by jtaylor87 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• " Alright. They can go to the Soltice Celebration, but no dancing naked under the full moon...
    Of course not, Dear... The nudity is entirely optional, ---as you well remember... "

---Conversation between Sally and Aunt Jett from " Practical Magic ".
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 3:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2010