How come?

where did everyone go?? When I first got a cafemom site there was always answered Q. not matter what. no I think its slowed down or people just dont care or want to help answer anyones Q's. Hmm.. Its just too bad, because no Question is stupid or pointless. I think we as Moms should really look into some of these Q's and help one another out. I agree some are repetive but still, I know what its like to have an unanswered question that I really meant to ask and I only wanted other opinions or Ideas or a story. So please Cafemom's Lets get it going again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• "I agree some are repetitive" I think that it right on the head!! 50% of the questions I don't even bother looking at any more, or I just quickly gloss over them because they are just repetitive....

I do my best not to post something that has already been posted, and if someone tell me that it was already posted then I delete it, cause I don't care for all the repetitiveness.

Also this Answers section is pretty new section on cafemom, it was just introduced over the summer, so I think the "new car smell" has worn off for many people......
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I think more and more people are spending time in their groups. I know that I still post in my groups as well as journals and respond to others posts too. Prob not as often as I should but I do try. I know some people avoid the journals at different times...like if there's too much drama going on, or too many political journals/debates and they get tired of reading them. But they don't need to read those and should just skip them and look at the other journals and posts that get overlooked.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I totally agree with SAHM =D

Plus I think a lot of people have stopped coming due to horrible experiences here. I'm sure many of the people who have been needlessly bitched at or bashed have stopped coming because they don't want to be made fun of again.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Ditto. I used to get on here a few minutes each morning and evening. But MOST of the time I got really innappropiate, mean, or just ridiculous things said to me. It just wasn't worth it because it became obvious that, if the person actually took the time to read all of there responsed they get, that half of the responses were petty responses to other's responses. And I found out that there are unfortunately many people on here that are NOT MOMS and are bored teenagers or really stupid men and they jump all over the place making cyber life miserable. A person can only take so much when they figure enough is enough. I wish these Q and A's were great again.
    alwaysathomemom

Answer by alwaysathomemom at 8:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I didn't even know this was here until like a week ago....I've been on CM for a while now too!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i signed up like a year ago..and just came back like 1 week ago.....and i love it! it's addiciting! i love that i can ask and answer questions..and it's nice to see other moms, my age, in my area!
    mojomom2006

Answer by mojomom2006 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008