If you took diet pills to help lose weight

which ones would you recomend for other moms to use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would not recommend any as they can be too dangerous, or just a ploy to get desperate people to spend their money. The only proven method of weight loss (and keeping it off) is through changing the way we eat and adding exercise to our daily routine.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Nothing over the counter will give you real results. Their Rx appitite suppressants that work quite well. Lots of family docs are Rxing them, because they are more regulated now. You have to go in every month for a weight/BP check before you get your refill. I'm currently taking adipex. Ins does not cover hte script (but it does the office visit) but the scrip is only like $17.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• None, I would do it naturally... You never know what you're really putting in your system with those things.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I dont reccomend diet pills. Some are bad. Talk to yourDr
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2011