SINGLE..... : ( NEED HELP PLEASE!! TO GET THRU PREGNANCY WITH ANOTHER KID!

I have a daughter and another kid on the way (15 weeks pregnant) and i am single now. Dad decided that his habits are more important than his kids. Having a hard time dealing with the situation. Any advice to help me get thru this without being stressed and depressed all the time? Pros and cons of being single with two kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I was a single mom. I can tell you what I loved about it. I only had to worry about me when I was raising my daughter. I didn't have to talk to my husband about how he wanted to deal with this or that. I also didn't have to deal with the headache of saying one thing and then having my husband give in and do the opposite. For me it was easier to make the decisions and rules based only on one person, me. I got married when my dd was 15 and he had a 6 year old and it was probably the hardest time I had while being a parent was having to try to make parenting decisions with someone else. As for advice, I would say don't spend time worrying or being stressed about money, or wishing you could give your kids more, all they need is you not "stuff" and just enjoy them because they grow up fast.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i was a single mom for a while, and it wasn't always easy but I didn't mind it so much! If your a strong woman you'll be just fine. Hopefully you have family and or friends you can rely on, I worked and went to school but my mother did help watch my daughter.I never felt like I had to have a man ,heck a lot of times they are like havimg another child!!!! While your pregnant , get yourself as ready as u can, have a support system planned, believe in yourself!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010