Who can't do their own taxes? DO you need help?

If you are able to count and line up numbers and know what you make, and how to read, then don't answer this.
But to the others if you don't know how to count, read, etc. (I know some that don't I was wondering who needs help with their taxes.)
I will help you for free. It's not hard, and nothing you do is as hard as you think. But if you now someone who needs help, I am not kidding, this is e-z -er than typing with one finger,....lol!

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 1:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I use Turbo Tax!!!!!!!!
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I don't even want to think about tax time!! it's so hectic. but i do have a question about my return. before my son was born on October 11th, my boyfriend and I were discussing that with the extra money we get in our tax return for the baby we were going to use as a down payment for buying a house so the baby had a stable home to grow up in. since i was moved around growing up from house to house i don't want my son to have to go through that. anyway, since he was born so late in the year, am i going to have that extra for a down payment next year or the year after? the apartment we live in is starting to fall apart. but also if it is as easy as you say i would like to do my own taxes this coming season.
    babymomma101110

Answer by babymomma101110 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Your baby was born this year, so you can claim him for this year. It's a $1000 tax credit. Yes, your refund will increase, but it is nothing huge.
    Anonymous

• it may be nothing huge but it's some help. one step close to having a permanent home for him to grow up in. thank you.
    babymomma101110

Answer by babymomma101110 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We do our own personal taxes and have an accountant handle our business's taxes.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, I recommend Turbo Tax for those with uncomplicated returns.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010