Whats ur addiction?

Mine is SHOES!
Im a total freak about them.
I love them...
I dont even know how many I have. I buy them, wear them once and never touch them again!
Everyone tells me I need to stop but I just cant....eerrr lol

Nellie1986

Asked by Nellie1986 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine is this stupid computer. LOL. I'm always on looking at pregnancy stuff, on facebook, on here... nothing dirty but geezz . I'm on here all the time, I hate it and need to find a way to get away form my computer.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• LOL thats soo funny!
    But dont feel bad, ur not the only one!
    Im always on too...i have no life!
    In the mornings at work all I do is play on the compuet && when I get home i have nothing else to do so i get on it AGAIN
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• well it's this dang computer & if i had the money i like to take pain pills lol, but since i cant afford to buy them & haven't took any in over a year is that really an addiction>? ( somas) lol anyway thats mine
    Anonymous

• Rockband Addict , here! Help!!!!!! My fingers are stiff!!!!
    Anonymous

• Nellie, I am a shoe freak as well. My husband constantly complains about how many i have and he throws away shoes constatly without letting me know until after the trash has already run. I talk about shoes and drive hours to go to certain stores that have a certain pair that I saw on the internet. And I went to vegas a few years ago and my main "attraction" to see was the Jimmy Choo store. I realise that it is a problem, but it's uncontrolable.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 9:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I play Snood. You can download the demo...so much fun.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i am addictited to coke a cola!!! i can go through a 12 pack in a day. only when hubby is away. he doesnt let me drink as much when he is home. i tried quitting one time and i was sick on my sisters couch all day. i finally had to have one just to get rid of my headache lol.
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 9:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• cherry pepsi and little cigars and of course lots of hugs from my kiddos
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Mine is actually clothes for my kids. I just want to buy and buy. Even though they probably have enough I could throw things away everyday and it would take forever to run out!
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• mine would be internet and pepsi....... i am trully addicted, lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2008