Do you like to sing in the shower? and what do you sing? lol

honesty33

Asked by honesty33 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Generally no. I'm usually the first one up so I try to be quiet in the shower. If my 4 yr old is up, he would tell me my singing hurts his ears. :P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• haha thats cute
    honesty33

Comment by honesty33 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yes! I sing all the time and not just in the shower. I do it while I driv and while I clean lol. I usually sing bossa nova. Or try to (since it's usually in portuguese, a language I only know 2 words)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• no
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• im always singing... if i hear the song it wont be stuck in my head but a normal one i sing in the shower is ... "we are family" i know that is wierd...
    jtaylor87

Answer by jtaylor87 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I have a radio in the bathroom tuned to my favorite station and if a song comes on that I like ... yep, there's going to be singing and maybe dancing. Of course, I tend to sing much of the time while listening to the radio. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i only sing in the shower when i have the radio on. I would be singing whatever country song the radio was playing
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 2:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010