What do you find romantic?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Spontaneous actions that show me I am loved.

Answer by older at 1:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• For me, the little stuff is so much nicer than any grand gestures. For example, my DH turns up the thermostat before he leaves for work, so I don't get up to a cold house (he leaves 2 hours before I wake up). And he dishes up some leftovers for me every night to take to lunch with me the next day.
    Although flowers would be nice, too... unfortunately the man does not get any of my hints!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• MommaofH2, mine brings me flowers often, but stuff like you listed mean more to me. Turning up the thermostat in the morning is really sweet.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Really simple every day stuff. I love when my husband brings me home something he knows I would like, and that he always remembers exactly how I would get it. Last night it was the burger I like with no onions, extra pickles and tomatoes. I love when he takes my car to run an errand and brings it home washed and with a full tank of gas. I love when he takes the kids to school and lets me sleep in.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Dh wakes before me and feeds the baby and dresses him for the day. that is romantic and selfless in my book!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Being spontaneous.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• simple stuff...like when he fills up my gas... or when he randomly slow dances with my in the kitchen... or when he gets me flowers, or when he brings me coffee or when he remembers something silly I said, or when he takes my DD for a bit so I can sleep in or go for a run or read a bit. Stuff like that.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2010