You win a large amount of money and can pick three people in your life to win the same prize who would they be and why?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 2 girls and my husband lol :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My Sister, who has done so much for me and my family over the years. My oldest daughter, because she is a single mom and struggling, and my youngest daughter because she has had to go without so much, and I want to remove the stress of college from her mind. She is only 17, but already worrying about getting the money to pay for college, and working part-time as well as holding a 3.7 gpa! She is dyslexic, and has to work for every point she gets in every class at a college prep high school!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My three kids, why? because $ would make their lives a bit easier.

Answer by older at 1:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My husband, My older brother & My sister.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• my daughter, my older brother, and my best friend. Why? Because they could use the money and it would make their lives easier
    Courtybell

Answer by Courtybell at 1:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Easy! My husband and my kids. My husband and I put our money to good use and the kids would have money saved for when they start their adult lives, so they wouldn't have to struggle.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My parents because my dad worked most of his life and they deserve it. My sister in law because she has struggled her whole adult life. The third would would be a split between my three children. I figure if I had a ton of money I'd pass it on to them.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• my parents, my mil and my daughter... why? b/c my parents deserve it, my mil is low income and she had 6 kids on her own (hubby's dad died when he was 3) and of course my daughter b/c i hate not having money and her having money would be nice for her...
    jtaylor87

Answer by jtaylor87 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My parents, my best friend Dani and last last would be split between my 3 kids. My parents have helped me over and over in the past and they have worked very hard and are wonderful people whom I admire and look up to, Dani...so i could my best friend living it up with me lol, and my kids to have a good cuhion to get them started besides what I would already give them from my winnings :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My mom because she deserves it, my cousin so she could get everything she needs for my nephew and I am not sure about the 3rd one.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010