is anyone taking pristiq?

Hello I have went to see a doctor because I.am depress so he gave me Pristiq and it makes me nausea and tiredness. is anyone esle taking medication?

ms.keisha17

Asked by ms.keisha17 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Health

• I took it for about a week before the side effects were just way too much for me. I would lay down and feel my heart/brain race. It made me jittery and shaky. I just quit taking it. It was a good thing too because I became pregnant soon after starting it.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I take Lexapro......a lot of meds have side effects.....sometimes if you are patient they go away in a week or 2.....look on the website for your pill and see what the side effects are...also ask your doctor......
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• No Good Luck though
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2010