When you're talking to old friends from High School, do you ever feel like they're hinting at hitting on you or showing a current or old attraction to you?

I always had tons of friends both male and female. It seems like a lot of the guys are finding me on Facebook and in our chats make hints or suggestions at either having a thing for me now, having one for me then, or both. :(

It makes conversation quite uncomfotable and makes me want to block them, but I want to still be FRIENDS with my old friends who I miss so dearly.

Do you deal with this or have you?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 2:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I had one situation where an old acquaintance of mine from high school found me and was making me uncomfortable by some of the things he was saying so I removed him from my friends. It was quite obvious I was in a happy marriage and content with my life so I felt he was stepping way out line by saying some of the things he did. He messaged me to ask why I deleted him and then I realized he needed to be blocked because he cared about our conversations and stuff more than I did.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I have had to block one person. She was trying to pick me apart and say how married women listen to their men over other women. And if she did nothing would I choose her over my Husband.
    Before I thought about that weird question; I invited her to stay Halloween weekend. She always wanted to discuss my Husband and would follow him around giggling to the point he had to go spend most of the time in his home office. Then in three hours she tried to discuss him 12 times while we went out to shop and have lunch. It was like she was interested in my Husband more than me.
    While she was here she complained about things that were none of her business! And even tried to talk about my siblings. I had to set her straight while being polite. She tried to get me to go off.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010