Ever hired a photographer?

How long was your session and what did they charge you? What was the occasion and the best and worst part of your experience?

BluDog

Asked by BluDog at 2:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Very interesting question! I'm a photographer and would love the hear the answers to this!
    nctarheelmom

Answer by nctarheelmom at 2:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hoping to hire one soon to do family photo's with our adopted child... Would love to hear other experiences!
    TiffyTaffy79

Answer by TiffyTaffy79 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Just for our wedding...for 12 hours (from pre-makeup to when we left the reception pictures), 10 years ago, it cost us $1800. It included a monogrammed album with 50 full-sized pictures, including a panoramic of the wedding party, 300 proofs, 1 16 x 20, 8-8 x10's, 10-5 x7's, 200 wallets and thank you cards, and an 8 x 10 black and white with hand painted accents photo (my favorite).

My SIL is a professional videographer and recorded and edited our wedding video for free as a gift.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We just did my daughters senior photos. Our photographer was with us three hours at the horse farm and so far we paid $200. Plus were gonna get the pictures printed at costco.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010