Big Adventure adult content

Ok so I am about embark on the biggest adventure over the next 2 years.. I am bein added to my mom's insurance... so i am getting weight loss surgery, breast reduction, and sooooo much more stuff done. my dad said he wants to "fix" me lol and i understand that i need to be healthier for my daughter.. so i guess my question is, i dunno wat my question is... lol just thought i would post something.. lol

jtaylor87

Asked by jtaylor87 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• good luck!!! i personally think surgery is a little extreme. I think with some diet pills, and exercise and diet you could loose weight. HOWEVER, i know some people just cant do it! My aunt got the lap band surgery and she lost alot of weight, but unfortunatley, she started eating and not working out again and gained some of it back so just make sure you dont do that!!! you have to stick with it! you do have to be healthy for your daughter!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• my normal weight (the weight for my height is 175-180) i weigh about 400 lbs and have done so many different things to lose weight and it is harder than thinner people realize.. losing 5 or 10 lbs is nothing compared to losing 200 something lbs.. not getting mad or anything, i watched my mom struggle with weight from the time i was born til my sr yr when she finally had gastric bypass, i have never seen my mom so confident, healthy, and happy... i have been big since i can remember, i want to be around to see my daughter grow up so im excited about all of this... it will be lots of hospital stays and dr offices but im up for it for the sake of my daughter and family... thanks for the post!!!
    jtaylor87

Comment by jtaylor87 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Go for it girl.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010