How do you feel about Black Friday??

I LOVE Black Friday.. I love the waking up early and going to get the good sales. I love the rush I love how its crazy in the stores but I dont do all my shopping then. I just do some.. I dont focus on getting everything on Black Friday I just go to see what I could find.

KBM99

Asked by KBM99 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• Well,since I no longer work in retail, I don't mind it so much anymore! LOL.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 3:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I love it! A neighbor and I get up at about 4 in the morning, go hit up the sales. If there is a long line then one of us will stand in line while the other shops and take turns swapping positions. It works out great! When we're done we go to breakfast and then come back home.
    MamaNata

Answer by MamaNata at 3:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• jaycietaylor I work in retail too.. But thankfully I just do cashier so I wont be cleaning up after everyone.. I'm hoping to NOT be a closer this black friday because if so it will be CRAZY stressful
    KBM99

Comment by KBM99 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i have never shopped on a black friday i was all was working but this yr i may give it a try
    mommy223326

Answer by mommy223326 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I hated it when I was a retail manager, but I love it as a shopper. I don't mind waiting in line for crazy good deals, it just sucks when places run out of the thing you go there for. I do some Christmas shopping, but not all of it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It's okay. I've only gone out the last 2 years, so I am kind of new to it. We did get a couple of good deals last year, but otherwise nothing to write home about. I won't decide this year if I'm going out or not til the actual ads come out (not gonna try to get sneak peaks online beforehand). I've never worked that kind of retail (grocery store - no Black Friday stuff there!) so I only know it from hearing & shopping.
    Anonymous

• I cannot wait!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think it's alright. I've only shopped on BF one time, though. It was the year DD was born and I was determined to find her some super cute clothes and to find me a pair of jeans that fit well. I succeeded. I got about $75 of clothing for like $30 because we also got a gift card for being an early bird at Belk that morning. I'd like to go this year, but we don't have the cash to spare.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• love it cannot wait to shop
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 5:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• LOVE IT!!! That's decoration day.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010