Well I am almost 39 weeks! I have a question. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way or knows why I feel this way..

When I lay down or sit down I am so uncomfortable! The biggest thing is I can lay down for 5 minutes and my hands and fingers almost feel as if they are going numb and when I move or bend my hands and fingers they hurt and wont hardly bend! When I stand up my feet feel as if they are numb for a few minutes until I get moving and then boom it just goes away! Like right now my fingers hurt because I am sitting down with my feet up.. Its crazy. .. Anyone else feel like this or know what is up? I do not have high blood pressure or anything. Thanks!

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Me! I feel the same way too...I am 37 weeks & was also like this with my last baby. After you deliver it will go away and sometimes you are still swollen for a while too. Good luck with everything :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Sounds like the baby may be laying on a nerve. Hang in there, Mama! Not much longer!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me too. That big ol baby is probably pushing, pinching, laying on something causing you to have those feelings. Anytime now and you will be holding him/her and those issues will be long gone =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• In my second trimester I had really bad carpal tunnel. I would wake up constantly and have to dangle my hands off the side of the bed to get the blood to rush back to them. It was even painful! I had a constant tingly sensation in a few of my fingers when I was awake too.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 4:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010